• Generous hopper dimensions eases the operator task.
• Due to its “flattened” shape, facilitates the natural flux of material inside the bags, providing an even filling that makes the most of the storage capacity.
• The stretching of the bag is adjusted through a disc brake system, mounted over both wheels, and the braking force is graduated by an independent pump, manually operated.
• To disengage the tractor, even during work (with a started bag) two side support feet are used.
• For the assembly of the bags, It comes with a built-in retractable support inside the tunnel, which is in charge of lifting the bag by a manually operated winch.